Steve Clevenger - C

Steve Pearce - 1B

Jonathan Schoop - 2B

Wei-Yin Chen - LHP (3-2, 4.24 ERA)

http://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anybody remember what happen the last time we played Houston? It was last year and we were still in the hunt for the playoffs. I think we got swept and went into a tail spin after that.

Hush you!

Does anybody remember what happen the last time we played Houston? It was last year and we were still in the hunt for the playoffs. I think we got swept and went into a tail spin after that.

We took two out of three both series we played against the astros last season. People just seemed to think we were going to go 6-0 vs them for some reason.

We took two out of three both series we played against the astros last season. People just seemed to think we were going to go 6-0 vs them for some reason.

Speaks to Roy's thread to not take Houston lightly. I think there's a little risk of that here on the OH. BUT I think Buck has this team just INGRAINED to take it one day at a time. One AB at a time. One play at a time. ;)

Hunter: WELCOME to the land of pleasant living!

Feldman isn't good. Lowest k/9 rate among starters (3.04), k/bb ratio of 1, FIP and xFIP near 4 and 5. He's been helped by a .195 BABIP and the fact that he isn't giving up homers which he usually does a lot IIRC. Last start he got the results that you'd expect with the way he's actually been pitching. Lets continue that tonight.

Archived